These advanced shamanic programs are residential and
given in both French and English at the Tara Center in Eastern Townships.
Third Program 2018-2020
“Shamanism and your Authentic Self: how to become all that you are in your work with the spirits”.
OPEN to registration
This is a two-year residential program offering 5 sessions of 3 days each from Friday to Sunday.
First Session: November 9th to 11th, 2018
Second Session: February 8th to 10th, 2019
Third Session: June 7th to 9th, 2019
Fourth Session: October 25th to 27th, 2019 NEW DATES
Fifth Session: April 24th to 26th, 2020
The topic of the first session is ” The Power of the Shamanic Practitioner; what power? ”
1. Addressing the ego and personal healing in many aspects;
2. Learning about the use of sacred instruments and objects in shamanism;
3. Applying the work with the spirits in an ethical way in daily and professional life.
The other sessions include work with the different spirits of the middle world:
1. Spirits in our daily and professional life;
2. Faeries and faery doctoring;
3. Wandering spirits and related depossession work.
Pre-requisite: the participants must have a basic knowledge of shamanism and shamanic journeying.
(for training information go to our links).